We found these Christmas cocktail recipes to help you add to your holiday gatherings. These Christmas drinks are not only delicious, but they look great too!
Christmas Campfire Martini
This holiday drink recipe is from DayDreamerDesserts.com
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 2 ounces Fluffed Marshmallow vodka
- 2 ounces Tres Leches liqueur
- 1 ounce White Chocolate Godiva liqueur
- 1 ounce half and half
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled half-way with ice.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds and served into martini glass
Garnish with a large marshmallow dipped in white chocolate which has been allowed to harden then lightly toasted over a low flame.
These Christmas drinks were found on WeAreNotMartha.com.
Ingredients (makes 2)
- 8 oz. fresh cranberries
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C water
- 20 mint leaves
- 2 T lime juice
- 4 oz. rum
- 4-6 oz. soda water
The author, Sues, used real cranberries instead of cranberry juice. Here are some tips she offered on preparing them:
- Put cranberries, sugar, and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Lower the heat a bit to medium-low and continue to cook for about 10 minutes, before your berries start bursting. Remove from heat.
- Once the berry mixture has cooled, you can strain them, saving the juice.
How to make a mojito:
- Put about 10 leaves of mint and a T of lime juice in each glass. With the back of a wooden spoon or a muddler mash the mint up.
- Put ice in each glass and pour 2 oz. of the cranberry syrup and 2 oz. rum into each glass.
- Top off each glass with soda water. And sprinkle some fresh cranberries in for garnish.
We hope these Christmas drink recipes are a hit at your holiday party!