With the sudden change in the housing market, many people are deciding to invest in properties. They can provide a steady income, or produce a huge investment return. You shouldn’t limit yourself to any properties though, try investing in luxury properties like those in Palm Jumeriah.
Palm Jumeirah is one of the most famous wonders of the Emirate. From a bird’s eye view, it looks like a huge palm tree with archipelagic leaves. The Pointe shopping and entertainment complex along the scenic waterfront offers more than 80 restaurants, lounges, and other attractions. Such a beneficial location influences the prices of property in Palm Jumeirah and pushes the district to the top places to invest in.
What Palm Jumeirah Real Estate Has to Offer
Exclusive Housing Options
In 2022 Palm Jumeirah entered the list of largest regions for offering luxury villas and apartments for sale. More and more income property investors and buyers are showing interest in the properties due to the unlimited opportunities the island provides.
The developers of the neighborhood invested much time and effort to create unique and impressive housing options. They introduced the latest technological advances, exclusive facilities, and stylish designs.
Property Gaining Record Titles in Palm Jumeirah
The artificial island is famous not only for its intricate design and modern infrastructure. It is a renowned location for the record-priced luxury penthouses, villas, and apartments in Dubai. In recent years the neighborhood has become a center of foreign investments and a place of attraction for potential buyers.
- A villa with a price tag of AED 100,000,000 (US$ 20 million) located on the “branch of the palm tree” M was sold.
- An ultra-premium villa in the One100 Palm community was bought for AED 120,000,000 (US$30 million), one of the most expensive deals of the year.
- The largest penthouse at Atlantis The Royal Residences was sold for AED 163,000,000 (US$ 44.4 million).
- Later a penthouse in the same hotel Atlantis The Royal Resort & Residences was sold for a whopping AED 180,000,000 (US$ 49 million).
Facilities and Style of the Ultra-Luxury Real Estate
No doubt, super-luxury apartments cannot be cheap as the price should match the quality of the development. Being estimated in millions of dirhams, the house must offer incredible designs and unforgettable feelings of comfort and luxury.
Higher quality properties had some of the following:
- Best restaurant services
- Massive landscape pool, spa centers, professional gyms
- A personal part of a beach (speaking about a villa)
- More than 5 bedrooms
- Panorama view of the Persian Gulf
- Natural materials, like wood of premium quality, marble
Real Estate Agency in Palm Jumeirah
To be on the safe side and acquaint yourself with every tiny detail of buying a housing option, Ax Capital is open to help. Thus, the only thing to do is to go to the website and contact the agent. Having performed a great number of good deals, the specialists focus on the buyer’s desires.